I had my uroflowmetry appointment up at the hospital this morning, the results look like this:
The graph really shouldn’t be that long, or that flat and the peak should be much higher. Qmax (the peak flow) should be somewhere over 15 ml/s, I managed 4.1 ml/s. So the stricture has recurred, or a new one has formed.
It’s felt for the last few weeks like the flow is restricted at the far end of the graft area, where it joins the original urethra. That was where they removed some scarring during the most recent surgery and patched it with a bit of skin. It seems like that patching hasn’t worked.
So now I’m back in the position of being barely able to pee and desperately trying to persuade a bunch of doctors that it might be worth doing something about the problem soon, before it gets worse. The local hospital couldn’t even manage to have me see a doctor after I got the results. Instead they’ve booked a time for him to call me, on the 28th of April!
I’m pretty fed up.